Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Beach Again?

Yet again I visited the beach, this time with the family on a camping trip. I spent about four hours out on Monday afternoon hitting the beach and different spots. I saw these cool wooden pallets off in the distance so I pulled over and walked through waist high grass to get a shot of them. Long story short I got hives on my legs and it wasn't worth it. This day at the beach was my very first day shooting manually as well. So let me know what you think.







5 comments:

jessy burton said...

Thomas,

I'm not blowing smoke: you are getting so good. these are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That old ship looks worse and worse by the year. I had so many childhood injuries on that thing.

Lookin good man!

Josh McCullock Photography said...

very swell images my friends! keep it up.

Cara said...

i want that pirate ship

jessy burton said...

are you kidding me? i'm just trying to keep up.