Friday, August 17, 2007

Blue Skies and Good Times

Today I spent my afternoon with recently engaged friends Jason and Deirdre and her daughter Madison. They wanted portraits done for Madison before I headed off to college. We went out to a sunflower field and once Madison got in the mentality that pictures were fun she was extremely photogenic. We then went to their favorite park after that and got some more shots. Afterwards Madison wanted to play hide and seek, and who could refuse such an offer. All in all it was a great shoot and I had alot of fun. Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas! These are great and she is so cute! Great job. :)

Cara said...

you did a great job.

Josh McCullock Photography said...

great job man, if my first and second shoots were that good I'd probably quit my day job!

jessy burton said...

quit it. it's making me want to sell my camera.

you're getting good dude.

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin' talented... if only I was half as good as you are, and I mean that.

Anonymous said...

So, is this girl one fo Melany's friends?