Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Brother Double Date, Beach Style

I headed out to the beach Monday morning with my little brother, as well as my best friend and his little brother. The trip was somewhat last minute but it was an excuse to get out and see the beach. We ended up going to Seaside, then to Canon beach for lunch at Mo's. We ultimately ended up at Arcadia Beach which holds so many memories. Arcadia Beach is where about 4 years ago, Myself, as well as my brothers youth group almost died (funny story). However Arcadia the beach where my Brother and Sister in law got engaged. So these pictures are for them, Love you guys.













3 comments:

jessy burton said...

so, i'm sitting on the rock in the 4th picture. ;)

amazing scene.

Anonymous said...

Aw! Love you Thomas! I miss that beach! NICE PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

Well said.