Friday, June 22, 2007

Day Two With Camera, AKA Gorge

I decided to hit the Gorge yesterday with my best friend Joey and my new camera. The weather was cloudy at first but pulled out and it turned out to be an amazing day. We first hit Oneonta falls, which in order to get to it you must walk through waist deep ice cold water, which was fun on the warm day. We came across a frog in the water who was more than willing to let me take a billion pictures of him from about 5 inches away. We next went to Horsetail falls and up to trail to Ponytail and eventually Triple Falls. It was a warm day filled with about 7 miles of hiking and it was absolutely surreal. Enjoy the pictures, much more to come.


















5 comments:

jessy burton said...

oh, wow, i LOVE these! it makes me want to live in that gorge! :) nice.

Anonymous said...

"and i also called my favorite sister cara and we talked for a bit. it changed my life."


i think you forgot this part.

Josh McCullock Photography said...

great stuff man, i would venture to say you are the best Zoch photog yet...

Carl Zoch said...

I saw that frog once...

jessy burton said...

more by next thursday? i'll be looking forward to it!