Sunday, September 16, 2007

Miniature Earth

Nothing like putting things in perspective at 2:00 in the morning. The video below is called Miniature Earth, it is based on the concept that if the world was reduced down to only 100 people. I found this amazing and shocking, it puts things in perspective so much more than thousands of statistics on a huge scale. And since this is a "photoblog" I added a picture of myself taken right as I posted this. Let me know what you think.

P.S. Mom I know I should be in bed at 2:00am, Love You

Thanks, Thomas

3 comments:

Cara said...

ahahhahahahahah, this picture makes me happy.

jessy burton said...

you've never looked so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you just walked out of at the end of a major test & figured out what the answer was! hah! :)