Monday, October 22, 2007

Fine Art for Sale!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I have had a post and so much has happened. I have 3 more blog entries coming in the next couple days, so stay tuned.

One of my main passions is doing fine art. I love taking pictures of the great outdoors and anything in between. I do have a fine art section in my website, and for the next two weeks I'm selling 8x10 prints matted and framed in a 11x14 frame for only $45 each! This includes shipping and everything.

You can view my fine art section here

Here is a Picture I took a week or so ago when my little brother was in town. It reminded me of home and made me happy, so I thought I would share.

Enjoy, Thomas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will have to get you an "official" Oregon street sign when you get home!