Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hometown Hangout

On Wednesday of thanksgiving break I headed to Seattle with my Brother and Sister In-Law. We first had lunch with my Dad and then hit the town. Pikes place was our first stop. The most fun part here was meeting a guy on the street who had a very well trained parrot. By very well trained I mean he JUGGLED his parrot and did all sorts of tricks with him. After Pikes Place we went to my Dads for dinner and I got to meet my new step Nephew. Enjoy the pictures!

Thomas










3 comments:

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carl Zoch said...

If I ever see that Parrot again, I am going to bite it back!

Mendolin said...

Great pictures! Wish I had seen that parrot juggling in real life! that would have been a sight to see :)