Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

Well it has been a while since a blog post and there is a lot to catch up on. These next few posts are from thanksgiving break. I was fortunate enough to fly home to be with my whole family. As for right now I am sitting in the airport waiting to board my flight. Story Time.

My Dad drove me to the airport this morning and we finally got to the airport then as we were pulling to the curbside drop off then the whole car jolts forward. I quickly turn around and notice that a Dodge Ram was uncomfortably close. Sure enough we had been hit reasonably hard. I rushed in and got through security and hopefully all is well and no pains will arise.

Enjoy the posts from this break.

Thomas

1 comment:

Mendolin said...

Too bad you have back pains. :( Hope they get better, and who knows, maybe you might get some $$ out of the whole thing! :)